CCHCC celebrated our 30th Annual Awards Dinner this past April. Over 200 community members and activists enjoyed the evening of good food, friends, and music. We showed a 30 year retrospective slideshow of three decades of CCHCC organizing for health care justice (watch here).
We also showed a year-in-review slideshow of all the great accomplishments of the last year. Click here to watch the 2007 slideshow.
Thank you for all your support over the last 30 years!
Community members enjoying the annual dinner.
CCHCC staff and volunteers.
The Medicare Task Force wins the Activist of the Year award!
2007 Award Winners:
Aimee Olson Advocate of the Year Awards
Volunteer Service Award
Citizen Leadership Award
The Harry J. Baker Community Service Award
Family Service Senior Resource Center
Government Leadership Award
IL Dept. of Financial and Professional Regulation
Activist of the Year Awards
The CCHCC Medicare Task Force
The Golden Bedpan Award (an award for community disservice)
2006 – 2007 Champaign City Council
CCHCC thanks the followinglocal businesses and organizations for their support in CCHCC”s AdbookProgram.
- Adapt-A-Lap Inc.
- AFL-CIO of Champaign County
- AFSCME Council
- Anti-War Anti Racism Effort (A.W.A.R.E.)
- Asian Therapeutic Bodywork
- Birch Tree Counseling and Consulting, LLC
- Busey Bank
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Central Illinois Dental Education and Services
- Central Illinois Jobs with Justice
- Centrue Bank
- Champaign County Christian Health Center
- Champaign County National Organization for Women
- Champaign-Urbana Public Health District
- Champaign-Urbana Tenant Union
- Community Shares of Illinois
- Country Arbors Nursery, Inc.
- Do Good Consulting
- Esquire Lounge
- F.A. Wrestler, M.D., Ltd.
- First Federal Savings Bank of Champaign-Urbana
- Graduate Employees’ Organization
- Great Harvest Bread Company
- Illinois Council Against Handgun Violence
- Illinois Disciples Foundation
- Jeffrey D. Frerichs, D.D.S.
- Kevin Elliot Counseling
- Martin, Hood, Friese & Associates, LLC
- Michael L. Antoline, Attorney at Law
- National City Bank
- PACE, Inc.
- Provena Covenant Medicare Center
- Radio Maria
- Rogards Office Plus
- Shouting Ground Technologies, Inc.
- State Farm Insurance Bank
- Strawberry Fields
- The Access Project
- Campaign for Real Choice in Illinois
- The Eye Center
- Great Impasta
- Latino Partnership of Champaign County
- Lincoln Building
- Mueller Kids
- Tomahnous Farm
- UIUC Faculty Association
- UIUC Office of Women’s Programs
- Vietnam Veterans Against the War
- Weiskamp Screen Printing