November 26, 2021
As you head out to the stores this morning (or sit down to shop online), consider adding Champaign County Health Care Consumers (CCHCC) to your shopping list!
You’ll find great deals at stores or online, but your “purchase” with CCHCC will make a lasting impact in our community!
CCHCC offers both client services, and health care advocacy. We provide free services to over 300 clients per month, and we also organize and advocate for policies and legislation that improve our community’s health.
Below, you can check out CCHCC’s Great Deals, and also see the many ways you can support our work.
GREAT DEALS AT CCHCC!
We offer Great Deals on health insurance enrollment, access to care, and prescriptions for low-income individuals and families, as well as advocacy and community organizing!
We hope that in the spirit of the holiday season, you will consider making a Tax-Deductible contribution to CCHCC to “purchase” one of these great deals:
- $200 – helps us advocate to keep and expand Medicaid, Medicare, and the ACA.
- $100 – helps us enroll a family in new affordable health insurance.
- $50 – helps us teach local residents about COVID testing and vaccines.
- $35 – helps us enroll an individual in new affordable health insurance.
- $20 – helps us get a low-income individual approved for food stamps (SNAP).
- $15 – helps us get an individual scheduled for a primary care appointment.
- $2, $4, $10 – helps us cover the costs of prescription drugs to help manage chronic health conditions.
CCHCC is a federally-certified Application Counselor organization, approved to enroll individuals and families in health insurance through the Marketplace and the Medicaid program. Although CCHCC is federally-certified, CCHCC does not receive federal or state funds for this work. Your tax-deductible contribution helps make our enrollment work possible.
Please consider giving the gift of health insurance enrollment by taking advantage of one of these great deals at CCHCC!
MAKING A CONTRIBUTION FOR A GREAT DEAL:
You can make a TAX-DEDUCTIBLE contribution to CCHCC online.
You can also send in cash or checks made payable to “CCHCC”:
44 E. Main St. #208
Champaign, IL 61820
The deals and sales you may find at the stores will surely be good on Black Friday, but contributing to an organization like Champaign County Health Care Consumers will help make a lasting difference in our community.
Thank you for your TAX-DEDUCTIBLE contribution to CCHCC!
We hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday season!
CCHCC Board & Staff