Open enrollment for ACA Marketplace health insurance plans is now open!
You can go to Healthcare.gov to find a plan that is right for you, and to qualify for financial assistance to help make that plan for affordable.
Open Enrollment for 2018 plans is shorter this year – it only lasts 45 days, from November 1 through December 15, 2017.
CCHCC is here to help! For information about the Marketplace and Open Enrollment, check out these resources:
– ACA Open Enrollment Handout with Income Guide:
– Tips for Getting Ready to Sign Up:
– CCHCC’s PowerPoint Presentation on the ACA and Open Enrollment:
– Health Care Fact Chat video on Open Enrollment (14 minutes):
– ACA Open Enrollment Community Meeting video (1 hour) – this video is from our Community Meeting on 10/26/17:
If you need to speak to someone or schedule an appointment for help with Open Enrollment, please contact CCHCC at (217) 352-6533.