Champaign-Urbana Clinical and Consumer Dialysis Group Mission Statement and Principles
The Champaign-Urbana Clinical and Consumer Dialysis Group includes staff, patients and caregivers,advocates, and others involved in the Champaign-Urbana Dialysis Center. The mission of the Champaign-Urbana Clinical and Consumer Dialysis Group is to promote and ensure:
• the highest quality clinical dialysis care for Clinic patients;
• the provision of compassionate care to meet the needs of all Clinic patients;
• the patients’ right to have a voice in their health care; and
• the patients and caregivers voices and participation in the governance of the Clinic.
To accomplish this, the C-U Clinical and Consumer Dialysis Group will:
• Work collaboratively with a commitment to ensuring the highest quality dialysis health care;
• Solicit and value the wisdom and active participation of patients, caregivers, all staff, and advocates;
• Promote equity in dialogue and decision-making; and,
• Emphasize problem-solving.