This year – 2017 – marks the 40thanniversary of our organization, the Champaign County Health Care Consumers(CCHCC). We are currently preparing for our 40th Annual Awards Dinner, to be held on Friday, April 28, 2017, at the Hawthorn Suites Conference Center in Champaign. Because we are celebrating our 40th anniversary,this year’s Dinner promises to be a very special event.
We are writing to ask for your support of our organization and our work by purchasing an ad in our 40th Anniversary Adbook Dinner Program (view the 2016 Adbook). Not only are we celebrating our 40thAnniversary this year, but we are dedicating ourselves to fighting to protect all of the gains in access to health care over the last seven years, since the Affordable Care Act (ACA / “Obamacare”) was passed.
Our work in 2016 resulted in striking improvements in community members’ access to affordable health care in Champaign County as a result of our education, outreach, and enrollment work. Wewere able to help uninsured and under insured individuals and families get covered and get access to the health care they needed. We have also worked on issues related to environmental health, Medicare rights, medical debt and billing, affordable dental care, and prescription assistance.
Our Annual Awards Dinner is a special celebration attended by more than 200 community members who all receive the Adbook Dinner Program. Our Adbook presents an excellent opportunity for local businesses, organizations, and individuals to show their support for the health of the community and to reach hundreds of CCHCC supporters at the Dinner and at other CCHCC events throughout the year. In addition, CCHCC will also recognize participating businesses, organizations, and individuals on our website, email list, and on Facebook.
We encourage you to support CCHCC byplacing an ad in our Adbook. Click here for the CCHCC Adbook Form, which lists the prices and sizes for the ads, along with instructions for submitting your ad. You can also pay for an ad through our website.We look forward to talking with you. If you have any questions, feel free to call Jen at (217) 352-6533 or at jen[at]HealthCareconsumers.org. Thank you for your time and consideration.
- Gold Page* (4.5w x 7.25h) ~ $400
- Full Page (4.5w x 7.25h) ~ $175
- Half Page ( 4.5w x 3.5h) ~ $110
- Quarter Page (2.25w x 3.5h or 3.5w x 2.25h) ~ $65
* specify back page, back inside cover, or front inside cover
- Ads may be submitted by email or mail.
- By email: send to cchcc[at]HealthCareconsumers.org as an attachment. It should either be a .tiff or .pdf file at 300dpi resolution. Do not embed photos in Word files.
- By mail: send scannable art or print ad as you wish it to appear in the adbook to the CCHCC Office at: 44 E. Main St. #208, Champaign, IL 61820.
- The adbook is black and white, so please submit ads in black and white or grayscale.
- You can pay for your ad with cash, check, or credit card. Click here to pay online with a credit card.
Ads must be received by March 14, 2017.