CCHCC is here to help
August 8, 2023
Do you have Medicaid, or do you know someone who has Medicaid? If so, understanding the process for Medicaid Redeterminations is crucial, in order to maintain one’s Medicaid coverage.
Illinois Medicaid has started to renew benefits for the first time in 3 years, since the pandemic began! In order to ensure ongoing coverage, Medicaid beneficiaries will have to do the following:
• Update your address!
◦ Online: https://ilhfspartner3.dynamics365portals.us/addressupdate/
◦ Phone: 877-805-5312
• Check your mail!
• Complete the application and return it!
People who only receive Social Security benefits will be automatically renewed and sent a notice of their renewal, but others will have to complete a household specific form to renew benefits over the course of the year.
Here is how CCHCC can help:
CCHCC can help Medicaid beneficiaries in several different ways. We can help clients:
• Complete paper applications;
• Create abe.illinois.gov accounts to complete renewals online;
• Update addresses online (having a current address is crucial!);
• Find their renewal dates; and,
• Submit by fax or online additional documentation as requested by DHS.